There are likely six candidates vying for the right to be the GOP nominee for lieutenant governor in 2013. And, who knows, in time, there might be more.
Of those that are clearly interested, if not declared, who do you know the best?
Which Republican lieutenant governor candidate do you know the best?
- Steve Martin (30%, 376 Votes)
- Scott Lingamfelter (20%, 246 Votes)
- Susan Stimpson (13%, 170 Votes)
- EW Jackson (13%, 164 Votes)
- I don't know any of them well enough to vote for them (12%, 150 Votes)
- Corey Stewart (8%, 98 Votes)
- Jeannemarie Devolites Davis (4%, 56 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,260
After voting, don’t forget to share this post on Facebook or Twitter using the share icons below! And let us know what you think in the comments section.