I can think of six quick reasons to vote for Jackie Nash for Treasurer of Augusta County:
1. Currently is Treasurer of Augusta County. Appointed to position when former Treasurer Rick Homes retired because of increasing health issues.
2. Was appointed chief deputy treasurer in 2000
3. Was master certified in 2004 through the University of Virginia Weldon Cooper Center for Public Service
4. She has worked in the treasurer’s office for 25 years
5. Background in banking
6. No learning curve necessary; she is the only candidate who is ready to hit the ground running on January 2, 2024, with full knowledge of the job.
Jackie Nash is the best choice for a multitude of reasons, none of which has to do with politics. Ms. Nash is by far the most qualified person in the race with 25 years of experience in our Treasurer’s office. Twenty-five years!
In May, when former treasurer Richard Homes retired because of increasing health issues, Ms. Nash stepped in and seamlessly continued the day-to-day operations of the office.
A member of Memorial Baptist Church in Staunton, she and her husband have been married 31 years and have one daughter. They have lived in Augusta County since 1995.
Ms. Nash’s bright red campaign signs throughout the county are simple and succinct: Jackie Nash. Treasurer. 25 Years Experience.
Vote for experience. Vote Jackie Nash.
-Find Jackie Nash on Facebook 
-News Virginian: Jackie Nash becomes new treasurer of Augusta County 
-News Leader: Nash, Bourne vie to be Augusta County treasurer