2021 Virginia Turnout Update – 25 October
Today’s update for the model includes the early voting data from yesterday, the 24th. As it’s Monday, only six of the seven days from the last week of early voting in 2020 are still included. The methodology and assumptions I used can be found here.
- Current early vote totals, 2021: 665,739
- Early vote totals for remaining days in 2020: 782,346
- Projected range of early votes: 921,851 to 931,978
- Projected range of total votes: 2,829,649 to 2,860,736
- Change since yesterday: 1.2-1.6%