5 Things To Do During Shenandoah Autumn
Go Shenandoah has shared five way to enjoy autumn at Shenandoah National Park in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia. From their website….
- Drive through a sea of colors in one of the country’s most beautiful spots for fall foliage. Skyline Drive features endless viewpoints and trailheads to see the very best in autumn hues.
- Learn and discover more about Shenandoah by participating in one of the NPS Ranger-Led Programs that go until October 31.
- Stop by the New Market Taproom at Big Meadows and enjoy a Devil’s Backbone seasonal brew paired with an Apple Chicken Cheddar Pizza. Phenomenal seasonal flavors surrounded by Shenandoah’s fall colors is a match made in heaven.
- Check out the fall colors on horseback, with a guided tour that travels through an old apple orchard and into the Limberlost area.
- Make a night of it. Escape the light pollution and head up the mountain for a Night Skies program you’ll never forget.
It’s fall in Virginia so chase the colors of the season….
Photo: Big Meadows Lodge, Shenandoah National Park (by Lynn R. Mitchell)