TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 17TH
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for morning hour and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business. Votes will be postponed until 6:30 p.m.
One Minute Speeches
Legislation Considered Under Suspension of the Rules:
1) H.R. 2211  – STURDY Act (Sponsored by Rep. Jan Schakowsky / Energy and Commerce Committee)
2) H.R. 1618  – Nicholas and Zachary Burt Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Prevention Act of 2019, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Ann Kuster / Energy and Commerce Committee)
3) H.R. 806  – Portable Fuel Container Safety Act of 2019, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Mike Thompson / Energy and Commerce Committee)
4) H.R. 4285  – Department of Veterans Affairs Expiring Authorities Act of 2019 (Sponsored by Rep. Anthony Brindisi / Veterans’ Affairs Committee)
5) H.R. 2134  – Helen Keller National Center Reauthorization Act of 2019, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Mark Pocan / Education and Labor Committee)
6) H.R. 2486  – FUTURE Act, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Alma Adams / Education and Labor Committee)
Motion to Go to Conference and Republican Motion to Instruct Conferees on S. 1790  – National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2020.
Special Order Speeches
Printable PDF 
Committee on the Judiciary 1:00 PM [Meeting Details ]
Committee on Rules 5:00 PM [Meeting Details ]
Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence 5:30 PM [Meeting Details ]