10 Reasons Not to Vote for Roy Moore
Don’t believe the nine women who have accused Roy Moore of sexual assault? Would any of these reasons give you pause before casting that vote for U.S. Senate? From Reason.com:
- He taught a class discouraging women from running for office.
- He’s referred to people as “reds and yellows.”
- He thinks the accusations of pedophilia are pushed by homosexuals and socialists.
- Accepted money from a Neo-nazi group.
- Said gay marriage was worse than slavery.
- Wouldn’t rule out death penalty for gays.
- Wants to rescind free trade agreements.
- He’s anti-immigrant.
- Believes Barack Obama wasn’t born in America.
- Believes 9/11 is God’s punishment for legalizing sodomy and abortion.
Other articles point out more reasons that could cause voters to think twice about voting for Roy Moore but this is a good starter list, not that it matters to Moore supporters.
Alabama’s senior U.S. Senator Richard Shelby, a Republican, has declared that he cannot vote for Roy Moore. That, right there, is telling.
The special election will be held Tuesday, December 12.
UPDATE: For those who have questioned why I’m posting today about Roy Moore, a Virginia congressional candidate for the 6th District, Cynthia Dunbar, and a Virginia U.S. Senate candidate, Corey Stewart, have both gone to Alabama to help Moore’s campaign. They have pulled Virginia into the Alabama race.