Time’s Person of the Year Finalists
Time Magazine shared their Top 10 finalists for Person of the Year Monday, and we’re curious to know what you think. Who do you think should be chosen? Here they are in alphabetical order:
- Jeff Bezos, owner of the Washington Post, CEO at Amazon, and the richest man in the world.
- Dreamers, undocumented youth who were brought to America illegally by their parents when they were infants and children. A Republican Congress now has them facing an uncertain future.
- Patty Jenkins, Hollywood director who directed Wonder Woman, the blockbuster movie that earned $100 million its opening weekend.
- Kim Jong Un, the despicable dictator of North Korea who now apparently has a nuclear weapon that can reach the United States.
- Colin Kaepernick, former San Francisco NFL player who began the kneeling movement during football games around the nation to protest police brutality and racism.
- #MeToo Movement that swept through Facebook highlighting sexual harassment in the work place and beyond.
- Robert Mueller, special council investigating the Russian interference in our 2016 presidential election.
- Royal Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman who recently led a crackdown on corruption in Saudi Arabia.
- Donald Trump, 45th president of the United States.
- Xi Jinping, China’s president, wielding historic power in the Communist regime.
Person of the Year 2017 will be announced Wednesday. Who would be your choice?